- Acceptance of an individual as Fellow of HKSQ is approved by the Executive Committee through a nomination process.
- The nominee must be a Senior Member in good standing for at least FIVE years or have made significant contributions to the quality discipline and/or the Society.
- An ordinary member of HKSQ in good standing for at least FIVE years may be invited to be upgraded to senior member when membership is due for renewal.
- The individual must have at least five-year quality management or systems experience, two of which should be in a managerial or supervisory capacity (including the management of people, processes or systems).
- One with equivalent work experience may also be invited to be upgraded to senior member.
- Ordinary membership is open to any individual who is at least 18 years old with a diploma or equivalent educational qualification and works in a quality related discipline, or who is interested in the quality field.
- A person with relevant work experience may also be accepted as Ordinary Member of the Society.
- Student membership is designed for any individual who is currently a full time student of a tertiary educational institution such as a university or technical institute.
Corporate Membership is by invitation only.
HKSQ membership expires on 30 June of the year. It can be renewed by sending us the completed “Membership Renewal Form” together with payment of the applicable fee.
Update of Membership Details
Members can use the “Update of Membership Details” form to update their personal information in our membership records.