HKSQ requires its members to conduct themselves ethically by:
- Complying with local laws.
- Being honest and impartial in serving the public, their employers, customers, and clients.
- Striving to enhance the competence and prestige of the quality profession.
- Using their knowledge and skills for the enhancement of human welfare.
- Providing services only in their areas of competence.
- Continuing their professional development throughout their careers and offering opportunities for the professional and ethical development of others.
HKSQ Certified Professionals are also required to:
Inform HKSQ, without delay, of matters that can affect the certified person’s ability of continuing to fulfill the certification requirements.